Accelerating change in challenging times
- Type NHS Community Hub
- Venue Your Desk
- Start 22 Oct 2020 12:30
- End 22 Oct 2020 13:30
- Organiser Justian Grimes
- Email email@example.com
- Places 12
Hosted by Laurens Van Der Eyken, Digital Development Lead at the Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The open discussion will focus on the challenges of delivering digital transformation in the NHS as well as some of the clear benefits delivered when done well. Will include some sage advice from the attendees that all should find valuable.
- Changing NHS digital landscape
- Emerging and evolving technologies
- Integrated care systems – merging and converging
- How accessibility is going to play a part
- Pressures on the Communications team
Please Register your place on this forum, or any of our upcoming forums, by filling out the form to the right.
Previous topics that have been covered, as suggested by our customer base, have included:
- Staff engagement and communications
- Vulnerable patients and keeping digitally connected
- Supporting a remote workforce from an IT perspective
- Does your Intranet deliver real value?
- Delivering projects during a pandemic