What next after 'crisis technology'?
- Type Community Hub Session
- Start 17 Sep 2020 12:30
- End 17 Sep 2020 13:30
- Places 15
Take part in this breakthrough VerseOne Social Housing Forum:
From rapidly adopting technology that simply enables organisations to operate remotely in 2020, what is the next phase of evolution that delivers true collaboration, process improvement and exceptional customer experience in the future?
This hour long discussion will bring together members of the UK Social Housing world to share experiences and insights into how the power of innovative digital solutions can drive continuous improvements in customer engagement and interaction for both residents and employees.
Please Register your place on this, or any of our upcoming forums.
Previous topics that have been covered, as suggested by our customer base, have included:
- Staff wellbeing and the unique ways organisations are adapting since lockdown
- Increasing online payments - and reducing rent arrears
- Accessibility and the changes coming later in the year
- On-boarding of tenants while your offices are closed
- Delivering services while Social Distancing Measures are in place
To access the summaries of those topics, and many more, please click here and complete your details on the left-hand side.