Deliver effortless customer experience whilst working flexibly / remotely!
- Type Community Hub Session
- Start 26 Nov 2020 12:00
- End 26 Nov 2020 13:00
- Organiser ian lockwood
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take part in this breakthrough VerseOne Social Housing Forum:
Flexible working arrangements have rapidly become the norm - not just the hours themselves, but also the ability to work remotely whilst still delivering outstanding customer experience. As these internal sources of knowledge and expertise become more distributed through remote/flexible working, a new set of real challenges are presented to organisations in their pursuit delivering cost effective yet exemplar customer experience. There’s no one size fits all magic solution, rather a range of digital and automation tools, supported by the right customer first strategies and process.
This discussion will bring together members of the UK Social Housing world to share experiences and insights into how and where innovations in business process management, including streamlining and automation, can deliver both exceptional and real time customer experiences, whilst maximising the time available for the employees to focus on the truly important work that makes a real difference to their residents. Take part in discussing how best to: -
- take advantage of process automation to improve customer journeys;
- deploy the right Live support and intelligent Bot solutions to maximise anytime self-service;
- embrace big data and analytics for personalised yet effortless customer experience
- identify areas in the customer journey where the human element must remain.
Please Register Your Place on this, or any of our upcoming forums, using the form to the right.
Previous topics that have been covered, as suggested by our customer base, have included:
- Staff wellbeing and the unique ways organisations are adapting since lockdown
- Increasing online payments - and reducing rent arrears
- Accessibility and the changes coming later in the year
- Dynamically supporting residents and staff during local lockdowns
- What next after 'crisis technology'?
To access the summaries of those topics, and many more, please click here and complete your details in the form.