Maternity Transformation Programme
- Type NHS Community Hub
- Venue Your Desk
- Start 19 Oct 2020 12:30
- End 19 Oct 2020 13:30
- Organiser Rory Wheeler
- Email email@example.com
- Places 12
NHS Maternity Trusts are striving to drive greater, more personalised and joined up maternity services and care through the best in class, designed for purpose digital tools. Increasing online engagement and delivering greater patient engagement and choice are key to making Maternity and Care more personalised.
The primary objective of this Forum is to try and shed some light around transformation in midwifery and maternity services, show some communal strength in talking about the issues maternity teams universally face and to collaborate and share ideas as to how to address them.
- Natasha Singh - Obstetric Service Director and Obstetric Consultant - Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Rachelle Voysey - Senior Marketing and Communications Manager - Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
BOOK YOUR PLACE on our Maternity Digital Transformation Webinar now, by filling out the form.
Visit the dedciated VOCOLL for Maternity page to find out more.
VerseOne’s secure and ‘designed for maternity’ digital transformation solutions deliver:
- Convenient, concise and agile user interface - Designed with efficiency, ease of use and the need to be versatile and assertive with service delivery in mind, all of our solutions are designed to be accessible and quick to learn for everyone – not just those with technological know-how, enabling you to post, edit, redesign and restructure the way you deliver information on your intranet, website and to your patients whenever required.
- Accessible by everyone - In the current environment, remote access and collaboration between patient and midwife is of utmost priority. Empower your maternity services to provide better information, more accurate information as well as have the ability to communicate this information to the patients through multiple secure channels.
- Intelligent and progressive - With an AI-Driven Knowledge Base as part of our Communications Platform and cloud-hosted intranets and websites, VerseOne is producing secure, progressive and innovative solutions in order to drive Maternity Services forward and give them the tools to deliver the best possible care to patients.
- Digital audit trails and data management - All data is captured securely and being date and time stamped, provides a full audit trail so that entire interactions can be reviewed and shared with the patient, colleague(s), or attached to the patient record. Access to information for expecting parents is one of the most important parts of modern care and being able to track where that information is missing and remaining agile to changes is more vital than ever.
- Open standards, API driven, Microsoft co-sell ready - Hosted on Microsoft Azure and built on open-standards software, the platform is ergonomic and fully interoperable with all your existing digital systems, including Microsoft 365 and electronic patient records / patient admin systems.