The team are resolving calls on average 1-2 minutes faster… for every 30 tickets that’s an hour saved each per day!
Christine O’Connell, Head of Appointments, Barts Health NHS Trust
As the threat of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) increases across the world, discover how the NHS can reduce the need for patients attending physical appointments and reduce the spread of the virus with the intuitive and fully Cloud based Digital Assistant Vocoll.
Use the Form below to register for our free webinar on “How Vocoll can help the NHS stop the spread of Coronavirus using video conferencing”:
In our free webinar we will show you:
- zero risk proposition to communicate with patients in exactly the same way as being at a physical appointment
- streamlined interaction between appointment teams and patients, as well as internal liaison to consultants and medical secretaries
- intuitive user interface with rich media functionality for easy share of images and documents
- power to handle multiple queries with ’traffic light’ customisation
- control on information governance with automatic capture-and-store of patient interactions into EPRs
- reductions in DNAs and achieving tangible time savings for the trust
Managed on and optimised for Microsoft’s Cloud computing platform Azure, all Vocoll interaction information is securely held and fully ‘integration ready’ and optimised for multichannel smart device delivery.