To understand your views on the Green Paper and how digital solutions should play a central role in your strategies, we look forward to seeing you in Wakefield at the Together Housing offices.
The event will focus on the following topics;
- What the Green Paper means for the industry and in particular for your organisation?
- How best to ensure your organisation obtains the highest possible ranking within the league tables?
- How best to empower residents, ensuring their voices are heard.
- How to deliver exceptional customer experience whilst saving your company; resources, time and money.
What you will get out of it?
- It offers the opportunity to network with other thought leading specialists in the industry and learn from their experiences.
- Benefit from VerseOne’s extensive experience of delivering exceptional digital solutions to the social housing sector
- For those organisations attending, VerseOne will carry out a free of charge “digital maturity report” outlining your organisation’s readiness to meet the core principles outlined in the Green Paper.
…. and finally, there is the opportunity to assess if your organisation can get access to VerseOne’s Innovation Fund, further helping you stay ahead of the curve with digital at the forefront of what you do.