Welcome and thank you for your interest in joining a VerseOne Social Housing Forum.
It’s simple and easy to join, please just provide us with the details in the form and we’ll be in-touch to ensure you’re all set up.
The UK Government has recently published its Charter for Social Housing, so please join us for a series of networking and thought-provoking forums in support of the charter. The aim of each session is to cover one or more of the 7 key areas and help you to get ready to digitally support your residents and report back to the regulator.
The up and coming forum event topics are:
- Ensure Every Home is Safe and Secure 14th January 10:30
- Measuring and monitoring landlords’ performance
- Handling Complaints promptly and fairly 28th January 10:30
- Treating residents with respect and improved consumer standards
- Stronger resident engagement and the resident voice 11th February 10:30
- Good quality home and neighbourhood to live in
- Supporting residents to take the first step to ownership 25th February 10:30
As an organisation founded over 15 years ago to make a difference to the lives of the tenants and those working within the Social Housing sector, VerseOne feels it is right for us to continue to be a force for the good in this vital sector, especially with the current crisis brought about by COVID-19.
We very much see this Forum as the platform of choice for thought leaders and those more actively involved within the Social Housing sector, virtually to come together to share and exchange ideas and experiences, for the betterment of their own tenants and organisations, and the wider sector. Accordingly, we see it as the Forum of choice for having debates and discussions around a range of topics and issues affecting the Social Housing sector.
Please use the event links on the page to click through and book your place or the booking form on the right. Take part, contribute, share and hopefully learn too!