Dynamically supporting residents and staff during local lockdowns.
- Type Community Hub Session
- Start 24 Sep 2020 12:30
- End 24 Sep 2020 13:30
- Places 15
Take part in this breakthrough VerseOne Social Housing Forum:
With the unpredictability of local lockdowns being enforced, and the disruption, uncertainty and worry they bring to both residents and staff members, how are organisations able to ensure they provide anytime, anywhere access to their content, data and processes?
This hour long discussion will bring together members of the UK Social Housing world to share experiences and insights into how they are able to ensure that all internal and external customers are able to access what they need, when they need, in the format they require during local lockdowns and whilst social distancing measures continue. This is key to providing best in class employee and customer satisfaction, and to maintaining as near to business as usual as possible.
Please Register your place on this, or any of our upcoming forums.
Previous topics that have been covered, as suggested by our customer base, have included:
- Staff wellbeing and the unique ways organisations are adapting since lockdown
- Increasing online payments - and reducing rent arrears
- Accessibility and the changes coming later in the year
- On-boarding of tenants while your offices are closed
- Delivering services while Social Distancing Measures are in place
To access the summaries of those topics, and many more, please click here and complete your details on the left-hand side.