Senior Executive Advisory Board - Spring 2022
- Type Housing Event
- Venue Online Forum
- Start 19 May 2022 09:30
- End 19 May 2022 11:30
- Organiser Kevin Allder
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Places 20
The Charter for Social Housing sets out the actions the government will take to ensure that residents in social housing are safe, are listened to, live in good quality homes, and have access to redress when things go wrong.
This is the main focus of VerseOne’s next Senior Executive Housing Advisory Board being held by popular demand on Thursday 19th May.
These currently virtual gatherings bring together senior executives and thought leaders from across the Social Housing sector to share their experiences, knowledge and insights around the subjects that really matter to them.
At this event, we’ll be covering the following:
- Internal and external labour shortages
- Customer satisfaction and the impact of the Ombudsman
- Driving improvement and transformation with limited delivery resources
- Void management and re-let times
- Digital maturity assessments and rankings
Register using the form and join us to contribute, learn and share your ideas around board topics. We look forward to hosting you on the day.