- Event Type Housing Hot Topic Event
- VenueYour Desk
- Start21 Oct 2022 11:00
- End21 Oct 2022 12:00
- Total places20
The cost-of-living crisis has compounded the existing challenges that many Social Housing organisations are currently dealing with:
- An increase in arrears
- Increased number of referrals for seeking help before missing payments
- Residents demanding increased services
- Managing voids and repairs
- High demand on already overstretched workforce
Join us to find out how proven and readily deployable solutions that combine the powerful capabilities and the expertise of both VerseOne Group and Manifest Software Solutions can rapidly deliver, robust and cost-effective customer engagement capabilities that immediately provide relief and a Return On Investment (ROI) through:
- Improved cash flow and reduced admin costs through data-driven proactive technology to outreach residents before missing payments
- Reduce pressure on workforce and improve customer service through Intuitive and easy-to-use reporting of repairs by customers
- Improve finances through repayment calculator and voluntary re-payment plans to help residents manage arrears
- Improve cashflows through integration with payment gateway and direct debits
- Improve accuracy and admin burden through real-time, two-way updating of information between multiple back-office systems;
- Significantly improve service and reduce the burden on the workforce through powerful Digital Tenancy Onboarding;
- Deliver improved cost-effective Reporting of ASBs and other service requests (permission for property alterations, compliments, etc);
- Maximise customer engagement by offering freedom of choice through a real-time responsive web portal and as an app.
Whether supporting tenants, leaseholders, or your contractors, join us to see how you can benefit from a unified digital platform that combines first-class self-service functionality, beautifully crafted design, and pre-built integration hooks to all key back office systems.
As a thank you for your time, the first five organisations to book and attend will qualify for a free one-to-one customer engagement scoping exercise
Teams link to be published prior to the event.