- Event Type Housing Event
- VenueOnline Forum
- Start20 May 2021 11:00
- End20 May 2021 12:00
- Total places20
Rent Arrears created due to extra pressures brought on by COVID-19 lockdowns have created a unique challenge for Social Housing organisations. Tenants may have lost income or have reduced income and there is no option to evict. Many organisations are showing large increases in outstanding rent since March 2020 (in some cases up to 30%) and the situation is not getting any better. There are ways to help manage rent arrears through an online portal which will help the tenants to reduce their rent arrears.
At this event, we’ll be covering the following:
- A self service portal that is accessible on all devices all of the time
- Embedding your payment gateway into your site
- Setting up direct debits
- Rent statements online saves money
- Offerign additional servcies to encourage portal use
- Customer support and advice
Register using the form and join us to contribute, learn and share your ideas around Digtal Onboarding. We look forward to hosting you on the day.