- Staff engagement
We know NHS Staff are under tremendous pressure and sometimes the grass looks greener at another service provider, but look at what you loose every time someone leaves! With staff numbers at an all time low, recruting, onboarding, retaining staff (thought health and wellbeing) should be key to the smooth running of every trust, gain efficiencies and reduce the costs of bringing on replacements.
The internal systems you use should help staff do their job and promote internal communications whether they are corporate or more of a social nature. Having an intranet that's designed for the staff and gives them the information they need when they need it, with integration to the other key systems which can be accessed anywhere helps with staff retention.
Using VerseOne Digital Experience Platform to deliver integrated work hubs has made a massive difference to staff engagement and easy access to what staff need when then need it. The VerseOne workhub event series covers:
- Part One - Recruitment & Onboarding. Ensuring staff vetting and onboarding is handled efficiently, safely and securely. So, new joiners can hit the ground running
- Part Two - Effortless staff productivity through an integrated intranet, one stop shop for information and advice with built in integration to Sharepoint and cliniccal systems
- Part Three - Staff health & Wellbeing, giving advice, guidance and access to support where needed as well has peer to peer awards & recognition
Join us on one or more of these webinars to see how VerseOne can support you with staff engagement
A unified platform for maximum employee engagement
- 16 Feb 2023 Virtual Meeting
- 16 Mar 2023 Virtual Meeting
- 13 Apr 2023 Virtual Meeting
- 18 May 2023 Virtual Meeting
- From £0.00