Enabling your tenants to report issues through a secure web portal is a great way to effectively manage step-by-step guided issue reporting. Diagnostics Builder provides an area for visitors to log repair requests, or ASB reports, FoI requests, or simply complete a contact form, all in a secure and permission-based environment.
With Diagnostics Builder for VerseOne CMS, you can:
- Build unlimited diagnostic trees, covering topics as diverse as repairs, ASB, and FoI requests—ensuring that your customers have a predictable interface for reporting.
- Guide your customers through a structured, step-by-step, conditional reporting structure—so that your customer service agents have all of the information that they need to act swiftly and accurately.
- Provide guidance and links to FAQs, add rich images, and reporting Forms throughout the diagnostic tree, so that your customers can have visual references.
- With VerseOne Autevo, you can send issue reports directly to your back-end line-of-business systems, so eliminating the tedium and inaccuracies inherent in double-entry.
- Empower your customers, and make the lives of your teams happier.
The right partner for success
VerseOne provides more than 250+ successful, innovative and market-leading digital transformation solutions across the UK public sector.
Let us know what you need, and our exert consultants will be able to discuss further case studies, help with business plans and tender requirements, and more…