VerseOne is incredibly proud to congratulate our clients who have been nominated as finalists for the UK Housing Awards 2020, one of the most prestigious awards in the sector.
The UK Housing Awards recognise and reward the very best in the UK housing sector and VerseOne has the pleasure of working with these associations on a daily basis. Through the collaborative partnership of expertise and market leading digital transformation solutions, we have seen the great impact both to residents and employees these clients have made.
These solutions have been delivered through a Cloud-based suite of Open Standards and AI-driven software products incorporating a wide range of best in class capabilities specifically for the Social Housing sector.
We would like to congratulate our clients who have been named as finalists for the following awards:
- The digital landlord of the year - The Regenda Group
- The Neighbourhood transformation award - The Regenda Group
- Sustainability project of the year - Together Housing
- Homelessness project of the year - Cross Keys Homes
- Resident employment and engagement awards - Bolton at Home
- Campaign of the year - Aspire Housing
- Best Older people’s landlord - SHP Sutton
- Inclusivity and diversity pioneer - Gateway Housing
- Resident Employment and engagement (under 15,000 homes) - Gateway Housing
To all the nominees, congratulations from all of us here at VerseOne. We look forward to finding out the results and working together further to progress the next steps of your digital transformation journey and further streamline their operations, empower their employees and delight their customers.