VerseOne is delighted to announce that Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust's new Integrated Sexual Health Services (ISHS) microsite has now gone live.
Although the sexual health service has always had a presence on the Trust's website, following feedback from comissionsers, the Trust decided that a new dedicated website would provide greater user-friendliness and better reflect the nature of the service.
The Trust chose VerseOne, already its digital partner and provider of the Trust's website on VerseOne CMS, in order to:
- create a new and engaging website for the Integrated Sexual Health Service that would be mobile and tablet accessible and aimed at the primary demographic of users aged 16-25;
- provide attractive decision tree functionality;
- give users the option to feed back via the site;
- provide a "find a clinic near you" feature;
- improve online information, communication, and awareness of the service.
Over the course of a very satisfying project, and with support and continuity from the VerseOne account management team, the Trust and VerseOne arrived collaboratively at a design that reflects the needs, priorities, and age of the service users. This followed stakeholder workshops with those service users to get a full view of how they wanted to interact with ISHS and an interative revision process.
Delivered using VerseOne's proven project management methodology for healthcare websites, the site features colour-coded areas for different services, advice and support areas, feedback options on every page, and a self-triage workflow to help make sure service users take exactly the right steps to manage their sexual health effectively.
VerseOne is delighted to continue its partnership with Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, through this exciting addition of a new website within the Trust's existing installation of VerseOne CMS.