72% of all employees in Europe are “quiet quitting” whilst 1 in 7 NHS staff are actively trying to leave the service.
How is your Trust measuring and enhancing employee happiness?
On Wednesday 27th September, VerseOne is launching its Employee Experience (EX) Suite, built for the unique needs of the NHS, as the solution to helping staff be more productive, engaged, and ultimately happy in the workplace.
Our EX Suite builds on our decades of heritage in digital transformation for healthcare by delivering enhanced intranet capabilities in the hands (and pockets) of staff and contractors, enabling them to:
- Feel part of the culture and community in your trust
- Give and receive rewards and recognition to/from peers
- Access the info and docs they need to do their jobs
- Be more productive and achieve better clinical outcomes
- Receive important trust comms and hear about fun stuff too
- Work anywhere via a mobile app with biometrics and notifications
At the same time, our EX Suite helps managers and leadership to take the temperature of the organisation through sentiment analysis, monitoring engagement, and managing overall staff happiness as part of a more holistic approach to enhancing Employee Experience.
The VerseOne EX Suite brings the following tools to the fingertips of staff and managers:
- A Personal Zone where people can access their tagged files and key apps
- Comms and collaboration software to share information and work effectively
- Community-building tools for clubs, events and other fun stuff
- Votes, likes and other means of rewards and recognition to spread joy
- Automation and AI to disseminate information faster and keep it current
- Integration to systems like Microsoft 365, HR, rostering and more
- Compliance, Security and Governance to keep people and data safe
- Monitoring of employee value, engagement, happiness and wellbeing
This is a free online event that will discuss best practices in EX in the NHS – taken from real customer interviews and surveys – and showcasing how technology will help you to build a better health service.