They are Peterborough’s largest social housing landlord, managing over 11,000 properties and housing around 14% of the city’s population. Cross Keys Homes are also growing, moving into new areas, including Godmanchster, Milton Keynes, Bedford and Higham Ferrers.
As the largest provider of social housing in Peterborough, Cross Keys Home wanted to refresh their website and to deliver online services to their Tenants and Leaseholders. At the same time their Intranet needed replacing as the content was out of date and staff were not engaging.
Accordingly, Cross Keys looked for a web provider with the necessary creative vision, but who would also work with them and take the time to understand their business and to help them along their Digital Transformation journey.
Cross Keys Homes are investing time to ensure the whole design and navigation structure was based on what their tenants and customers really wanted from their website. Since the initial launch new design have been applied to the Shared Ownership section to give this more of a commercial look and feel. More recently Corss Keys Homes have extended thier VerseOne Soluton to deliver thier Intranet and are getting ready to launch their secure Tenant portal (MyCKH).
- The VerseOne CMS enables Cross Keys Homes to maintain and develop their website and intranet site in a single CMS.
- The intranet project has been successful, and staff are collaborating.
- The content and documents are up to date providing a social intranet and a document repository.
- Design updates for both their website and intranet.
- As a key member of the Champion Customer Program, Cross Keys Homes are working with VerseOne to automate their internal process using the Business Process Manager module, which will be made available to all VerseOne Customers in August 2016.
The right partner for success
VerseOne provides more than 250+ successful, innovative and market-leading digital transformation solutions across the UK public sector.
Let us know what you need, and our exert consultants will be able to discuss further case studies, help with business plans and tender requirements, and more…